среда, 24 мая 2017 г.

Using salvaged items to furnish a room.


This is my first post~and I'm excited to be here!
My craft room is one of my favorite rooms in our house, and I used mainly salvaged items and things I made to furnish it. I think they add a lot of character, and I like the fact that it was easy on our budget.





using salvaged items to furnish a room, home decor, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, I found the blue table on our farm I replaced the top with some pretty substantial planks also found on our farm stained them and painted the base blue I LOVE this little table







using salvaged items to furnish a room, home decor, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, These gray drawers were a gift from my brother All I did was clean them up before bringing them into the house The wall cabinet is an old kitchen cabinet that my parents gave me I removed the doors and put bead board planks on the back then painted it and added corbels







using salvaged items to furnish a room, home decor, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, I also found this table on our farm I cleaned it up painted the base and stained the top I made the long storage piece out of a thrift store find and the folding organizer is made from the doors I removed from the cabinet in the other photo







using salvaged items to furnish a room, home decor, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, The light fixture is a 2 estate sale find I used spare parts and a light kit from IKEA to make it functional







using salvaged items to furnish a room, home decor, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, I made the curtains out of bed sheets from Walmart and elastic thread







using salvaged items to furnish a room, home decor, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, An old doorknob holds the curtains back when I want them open






Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/143342/using-salvaged-items-to-furnish-a-room site



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий